Born : March 14 , 1944 in Kobi, Osetia
1951 - 1967 studied fine arts in Vladikaukaz and St. Petersburg.
1967 - musical studies (Worked as a musician with the Moscow Concert Society).
1983 - began exploring in monumental and decorative art.
Since 1989 works in the techniques of easel painting.
Lives and works in Moscow. Works of the artist are held in the following collections: The State Tretyakov Gallery collection, Moscow Museum of Modern Art collection,The Ministry of Culture of Russia collection, Public Centre of Contemporary Art collection, Moscow, The Grand Duchess of Luxemburg collection, Chile's Consulate Office, Moscow, The Ambassador of Culture to the Benelux collection, Walter Bischoff Galerie collection, Grant Gallery collection, Gallery on Madison Avenue collection, New York and other private collections in Russia, Great Britain, Germany, Czech Republic, Norway, Finland, Switzerland and the USA